homestead - Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:54:22 -0400

I don't presume to speak for the good lord. However, there is a teacher at my school that shows it every semester, and presents it as incontestable TRUTH, which it is not. Debate is good, but when one side presents outright lies as truth, makes it hard for me to support, as well.

Incidentally, before anyone rips my head off, I don't disagree that climate change is happening, just the degree that it is being caused by us.

ray