homestead - Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

Lynda, It might become history's best read romance if they continue to ban
the4 book. perhaps Ginsberg thought of that while writing Howl, also banned
(of course, he changed the gender, he didn't like girls).

"...who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and
saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated"...,

whatever, I just don't like someone telling me not to read a book.

After the bastard McVeigh killed those people in Oklahoma, all of the news
said that bookstores and libraries would no longer carry "The Turner
Diaries", I don't think I had ever even heard of the book before then, but
had to find a copy after it was banned. Terrible book, badly wriiten too.
It did have one four-word expression that I liked "Day Of The Rope".
Unfortunately, I'm in one of the many groups he and his friends would like to
see hanged. Ban a book, you make it famous ....bobford