homestead - Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:41:56 -0800

Well, Bob, I didn't know you were into bodice rippers <g> I've read some excerpts from the book and from what I've read, it is Barbara Cartland does Mohammad. "'the pain of consummation soon melted away. Muhammad was so gentle. I hardly felt the scorpion's sting. To be in his arms, skin to skin, was the bliss I had longed for all my life" Ah, she was somewhere between 9 and 11 when she was married to Mohammad, so that would be pure over sexed, over active imagination on the author's part!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

There is a book called The Jewel Of Medina, that has just been published but Random House will not publish it in America because of political pressure. Now, I want to read that book.