homestead - Re: [Homestead] Andrew Bacevich on what's wrong with America

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Andrew Bacevich on what's wrong with America
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thank's Marie. Thata was an interesting read. I don't watch Moyer's, so
would not have seen without your post. I saw Bacevich, several years ago, I
believe on a c-span cato or heritage meeting. I was not aware about his son.

He says what I have come to believe, that there is essentially no differeence
between Democrats and Republicans. Neither give you that for which they
promise to stand. ....bobford