homestead - [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

I realize that some people are fervent believers in man-made global warming
apocalypse. I'm not stating an opinion one way or the other, I don't have an
opinion about the issue itself; I don't know enough fact upon which to base
an opinion. I don't deny or accept, I just don't know.

But, when all debate is shut down, by governmental or private powers; the
skeptic in me asks; why are they so afraid of the debate.

BBC investigated after peer says climate change programme was biased
'one-sided polemic'

By Tamara Cohen
Last updated at 2:54 AM on 27th September 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1063110/BBC-investigated-peer-says-climate-change-programme-biased-sided-polemic.html