homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious diseases

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious diseases
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry; yes, I read the article; I should have paid closer attention to the
headline before just posting link.  I have already seen the woman on
television.  She is kind of nutty about her diet; her whole life revolves
around raw veganism, but, it probably beats what she went through before.

 I have thought about these type extreme as far as diet, my GP (MD) is really
into healthy living and alternative stuff.  Its hard though.  I keep trying
to be healthier.  I just can't see my self eating raw nuts and drinking tea
made out of grass.  I'll see if my wife can find that book you mentioned in
your email, when she goes to the library , next. ...bobford