homestead - [Homestead] Missouri political prosecution

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Missouri political prosecution
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:28:03 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what genius came up with this idea. I think the midwestern
mind-set might think of Putin arresting television station owners;  'twas the
first thing that came to my mind.  bobford

Obama campaign cracks down on misleading TV adsSeptember 23rd, 2008
The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone
who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.

http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1