homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractors as Investments

  • From: tom <tom AT honeychrome.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractors as Investments
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:20:56 -0400

That sucks. Damn NPR.

I've had 'tractor' on my list for a couple of years now, but only recently got around to start to look for something. Now I'll be competing with doctors and lawyers and bankers and cash-flush europeans driving the prices up so they can polish them and park them in their designer "barns"?!?!
What the heck is the planet coming to.

Funny thing is this past weekend I had to do some considerable driving around where I live and there actually were quite a few old tractors for sale on the side of the road. I'd guess its a seasonal thing, but I don't remember seeing this many for sale in recent years.

But on the subject.... anyone have any opinions or experience with a Ferguson TO30 or TO35?