homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteader on the Roof

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteader on the Roof
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:18:52 EDT

Intellectual snobbery. I can see you snickering as you hit 'send' on that
last post, knowing that I'd have to go Googling to look up those two! It will
be
interesting, I'm sure.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave
Heading for the attic to look for my wench costume.

In a message dated 9/25/2008 11:06:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Clansgian AT wmconnect.com writes:

> >So, James...would ye be makin' her a lovely homemade bow and fiddle?

Rebec. She'll have to go medieval. I'm making a batch of rebecs and
citoles.