homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicans appear to be yesterday

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicans appear to be yesterday
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:52:09 -0400

You are of course free to act as you see fit. However, ousting one "regime", as you put it, simply because you want something "different", is not necessarily the action of a wise man. History is replete with examples of one "regime" being replaced with one far, far worse. Especially when there are so many questions concerning the new. As I stated before, sometimes the eveil you know is better than one you don't. After all, there were so many upset with the governments of the Weimar Republic that ANYTHING would be better. They were wrong.

Ray