homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicans appear to be yesterday

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicans appear to be yesterday
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:14:48 EDT

> >I guess it comes down to you like McCain and for the first time

This is why it is difficult to have political discussions with true
believers. Jesus said "He who is not for me is against me" and people want
to apply
this to Obama. Pointing out that "four more years" is just a baseless slogan
does not constitute liking McCain.

I am

> going to have to use my vote in something other than a gesture and
> vote for the one person who has a chance of putting the present
> regime out of office.

As you are aware, a president can only server two terms so the present
administration is out of office no matter what happens. The case you (nor
anyone)
have not made is that McCain is a continuation of the present administration.

Until there are some facts and logic behind that assertion, it falls into the
same category as saying the Obama is a sleeper-cell Muslim Manchurian
candidate ... just blank rhetoric. </HTML>