homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think he is a Muslim.  I don't think he is a Christian either.
I think he is an atheist like his parents.  I think Obama just likes
being the center of attention.  That's really all he knows... I think he
just uses religion to suit whatever the purpose is at hand.

Yesterday, when I was trying to follow the money, I kept getting a dead
end trail.  It's funny, but I struck out on almost everything I
searched.  I wanted to know if Barack rented a house in Bali or stayed
in a hotel.  I never could find an answer to that one.  Good luck trying
to find the name of a school.

I wanted to know about the publishers, the ones who provided all the
upfront money, and the trail went from Simon and Schuster to Viacom/CBS.
 If you believe in the Illuminati/NWO/Global Elite/Bilderberg and the
"THEY", you can stop there because some of the guys on the board of
Viacom are allegedly part of the Illuminati.  Those guys supposedly pull
the strings on everything, and if they had a plan to bring up a young
black, freshman senator and make him president-if that plan suited their
needs for whatever they have coming up down the road, then all they had
to do is  say "make it so" and the calls would go out. Moreso, Jane
Dystel, the agent who kept getting Barack money in advance as well as
seemingly endless deadlines,  is the daughter of the Harvard educated
CEO of Bantam Books, Oscar Dystel, a publishing mogul.  Bantam is owned
by Random House, which is owned by the German giant Bertelsmann.
Per Wiki:
In 2007 the company reported a €18.758 billion revenue, an operating
EBIT of €1.81 billion, and a net income of €0.405 billion.[1]
Bertelsmann is not publicly listed, and is majority owned (76.9%) by the
Bertelsmann Foundation, a non-profit organisation and political think
tank set up by the founding family Mohn.[2] The remaining 23.1% is owned
by the Mohn Family. Albert Frère, a Belgian industrialist, owned 25% of
Bertelsmann until 2006.

If you read up on the Foundation, it says "Its main aims are to promote
reforms and democracy, especially in government, social and economic
contexts"
Frere is the Bill Gates of Belgium, on the Forbes Billionaires list.
Mohn is also a billionaire.

The point is, there is a LOT of money behind all of this.  I will be
very surprised if McCain wins.  Obamas books are his accomplishments...
 His books are the foundation upon which this run for the presidency is
based...this came from high places, and the Illuminati always has a
plan.  They are almost as patient as the Chinese.

Ah, what am I saying?  Of course, it is all probably just a coinkydink.

Yesterday, while surfing around, I came across this page.  It's probably
a photoshop image, so take it for what it is worth.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/05/obamas-light-reading-post-american.html

Akka