homestead - Re: [Homestead] @ akka

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] @ akka
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:01:08 -0800

Ah gee, Rob, where does that put me since I'm the one that was screamed at
the loudest as being the Queen Bitch of all Bush Bashers?

Having done my homework (hint, hint), I have no use whatsoever for Obama.
He's run a dirty campaign and he has a ton of dirty legislative laundry.

Personally, having looked at both Teflon and McNasty, it doesn't matter who
gets elected. We're screwed if we do and screwed if we don't. Neither one
of them knows a greenline sheet from Martha Stewart sheets! That's
downright scary!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I sure don't think that anyone bullies on this list. I also don't
think that most people here have agreed with any of my pro Obama
posts. I feel like more people disagree with me. It's still
interesting to see what other homestead minds think.

I remember people accusing others of "Bush Bashing" on this list a few
years ago. All the Bush supporters would try to shout down any post
that disagreed with the illegitimate president and his illegitimate
war.

Now with the Obama candidacy, if someone suggests that we look at
issues rather than rumors, it's shouting down. Or its him pulling the
race card.

I have a freaky theory that all of the ardent Bush supporters that
have become so silent as of late are now secretly dreaming up Obama
rumors and passing them around.