homestead - Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:47:44 -0800

It's on the link you sent. I already knew about the the guy who filed a suit against Teflon for the "alledged" gay affair and drug useage back in 1999. Well, that guy supposedly had a conversation with another guy who was in the choir of the enfamous Wright church, and he was murdered. Supposedly there was a webpage up about what the guy said about fearing something happening to him or some such thing but the website has been hacked.

Was bound to happen sooner or later. The accusations, not the murders <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Akka Homestead" <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>

No way! You've got to be kidding me! Send me that link/email or whatever.. Hmmm...any Hawaiian judges on the list? JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!

Akka