homestead - Re: [Homestead] @ akka

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] @ akka
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:19:59 -0800

Really? That is unsupported by the reality of the lifestyles of the people on this list. Well, the majority. I personally hold the well-brainwashed sheople responsible. They're the fools who voted for Dumbya. Dumbya is responsible for having silver baseball cap on his head (sideways, of course) and a lifetime pass for the small bus.

Yes, an election that close may or may not be a coin toss. However, you, a Southerner, arguing against state rights and for the Supreme Court? Arguing pro-Carpetbagger? Shame on you <g>

The State of Florida had a procedure in place that should have been followed. Period! Scalia, who should have recused himself, not only should not, legally, have spouted off and made a ruling, ethically, he shouldn't have either.

I don't think a whole bunch of folks get what a large % of the folks are irriated by. The incursion of the feds into STATE business!

And do you really think the war was about "perpetrating" anything as big as the economy? You have a puppet with a hate on for Saddam. One who is so easy to manipulate that it isn't even funny and a bunch of O-L-D Neo-cons who wanted their last hurrah AND as much money as they could get their greedy old paws on before the party was over. They didn't give a dead rat's pattooty about the economy. All they cared about was lining their own pockets!

Sure they know the wave has crested because they created it and now they're going to cut and run. To be blunt, they got their's and now they don't give a shit about what happens!

And, of course they don't think that way. They have been too well trained to be good little consumer sheople by the p.s system and the media. Actually, I'm not even sure that sheep are that dumb. Not even the *#&$^% knot-headed Suffolk! And they certainly aren't that easily led!!!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

What Bush Bashers mistook (and mistake) as support for Bush is pointing out
that every problem in their lives isn't because W is in the White House. The
cause of the war is the lifestyle of the Bush Bashers, not Bush himeself.

But here's one thing always puzzled me. Since the election came down to
Florida, and in Florida it came down to a tiny fraction of the vote, why would
Bush be "stealing" the election or it be an illigitmate election any more than it
would have for Gore? An election that tight is a coin toss no matter who
wins.

"Bush's" war was for the purpose of perpetuating our unsuppprtable and
unsustainable oil/debt society and economy just a few years more. Although this
sounds lunatic-fringe-conspiracy like Black Helicopters (although a Black
Helicopter indeed had a forced landing near here and I have a picture of it) with
every passing event in the news I give more and more credibilty to the following:
The Repubs and current administration know the financial tidal wave that is
about to fall, as well as the constraints of scarcer energy. They are
shoring up the phony economy by any means possible until November. Why?

People can say what they will about people's hindsight and that they will
hold the Republican Party as the cause of the biggest economic collapse in our
history, but people don't think that way. Just as soon as the election results
are announced in November and the Big-O is the president elect, the economic
collapse can have its full sway. No one will be looking back over the past
months or years pointing fingers at W, rather they will be at O's throat
demanding HE do something about it.

</HTML>