homestead - Re: [Homestead] @ akka

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] @ akka
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:37:32 -0800

Hey, I'm used to it since I was anti-Bush long before the election AND predicted LONG before he was the nominee what would happen if he was elected. Even got an e-mail not too long ago about just that thing "It is something I have never forgotten. I did not want to talk about in on the group because its politics. You warned people about Mr Bush, before he was elected. I took that on board, and you were damn right. What a mess." <g>

Lynda, who wonders if she'll get the same kind of e-mail 4 years from now.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I do believe that you were the Queen Bitch Bush Basher :>) In those
days, I stayed out of the political discussions here. Maybe it's guilt
over not sticking up for you that has me posting now :>)

Rob - Va