homestead - Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:39:17 -0700 (PDT)

I read this page.  It does not address the issue.  It continues to hold
to the "here's my birth certificate and it's authentic" stance.  No
mention of passports, citizenship, other names and travels.

I'm not saying I believe Hagmann's article any more than I believe
Obama's "spread the truth" page, what I am saying who will it take to
produce evidence that you might believe?  If he really went to Pakistan
at the age of 20 using another name and another passport, how can that
be verified?  Who is to do that?  I think, like the plaintiff in the
lawsuit, that it should be the DNC.  I suppose we will have to see how this
plays in court.

Akka