homestead - Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More Obama stuff, sorry
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:11:55 -0400

> Let's talk about real issues, not made up ones.

I agree. I also just realized that if Obama is elected we could be in
for 4 to 8 years of this stuff. I don't know if I can handle it.

I wonder if the people that come up with all this will be labeled
"Obama Bashers". Or is there another term that better fits.

Where are all the people that used to cry "Bush Basher"? Is "Bush
Bashing" acceptable now?

I assume that all the people that cried "just support the president"
for the last 7 years will go hide if Obama gets in.

Rob - Va