homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:31:40 -0400

And it isn't taken as one. Most people on this list are quite civil in disagreement. I try to be, and, I hope, for the most part, think I succeed. There are a few here, though, that aren't. I was hoping to prepare Akka for some of that.

And no, it isn't naivete. Again, trying to balance personal beliefs with options presented. You can't stomach more of the Republicans? Fine. I couldn't stomach any more of the Democrats. Still can't.

I see it this way. You are of course free to disagree. Our country, unless someone (read as "THE PEOPLE) does something really drastic in the next very short period of time, is going to hell. All sorts of areas. Here is the analogy part. The Republicans are taking us there by car, or truck. The Democrats will take us there by jet plane.

I want a little more time to prepare my family. Hell sucks.

Ray