homestead - Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:15:42 -0700

At 8/15/2008 04:42 PM,tom wrote:
Ah, the point is not about the problem but about how people deal with
it...

My point in that post. You have your own rant running here, let's not confuse the two.

I'm not worried about the problem because a) if it is a problem it's an old one, back at the first Earth Day there was talk about the oil running out and b) there is not much I can do about it.

IMO (notice that this too is my opinion) planting trees, having the neighbors as friends and having a garden are all positive step towards living better.

There was some positive thinking in your post this time, that's good. Positive thinking is important.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net