homestead - Re: [Homestead] I need a truck : )

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I need a truck : )
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:45:58 -0700

At 8/15/2008 03:05 PM,bob ford wrote:
Realizing that Roy is an engineer, but not knowing of his mechancial aptitude; I would just have to guess that he is handier than I am (If not, look for a Tundra); I'd look for the pick-up equivalent of a Suburban. They are giving Surburbans away out here. You'll save more in the purchase price than you'll lose in gas cost --unless you drive huge vehicles a lot....bobford

They are almost giving Suburbans away out here too, the gas prices and all that. Shop around and you'll find what you want.
Do they salt the roads where you are looking? Road salt can be hard on a vehicle.
Good luck.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net