homestead - Re: [Homestead] I got a truck

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I got a truck
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 06:35:41 -0500

On Aug 17, 2008, at 6:14 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Did I do ok, do you think? This is well beyond my comfort level to
spend on my own (except on horses ; ) It's weird, Roy not being here.

The truck sounds excellent. The checkbook was supposed to be hit to a max of 8,500, no?

Husband awareness lesson: when you run off and leave your woman with the checkbook you deserve what you get. They get all fluttery with these big numbers.

Now donning new hard hat with face shield and ear protection.