homestead - Re: [Homestead] I need a truck : )

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I need a truck : )
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:05:38 -0700 (PDT)

Realizing that Roy is an engineer, but not knowing of his mechancial
aptitude; I would just have to guess that he is handier than I am (If not,
look for a Tundra); I'd look for the pick-up equivalent of a Suburban. They
are giving Surburbans away out here. You'll save more in the purchase price
than you'll lose in gas cost --unless you drive huge vehicles a lot....bobford