homestead - Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.

  • From: Bryan Bishop <kanzure AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 02:34:41 -0500

On Thursday 14 August 2008, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
> I keep up with the the energy debates, but there is so much
> information and disinformation out there that some time back I found
> I had to limit myself to only those arguments that came with the
> numbers and the math.\\

Hi there. I'm new to the mailing list. Do you have documentation on
these numbers and maths? I would love to see this. That would be
valuable. Citations are awesome too. BibTeX maybe. On the extropian
mailing list, Keith Henson and others have been keeping track of some
of these numbers, such as what it'd take for space-based solar power
satellites and the like.

http://heybryan.org/mailing_lists.html

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/