homestead - Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The answer, my friend, may not be blowing in the wind.
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:27:47 EDT

> . I think this is just one more piece of bs to
> try to turn the people away form alternative energies.

Wendy, could you put some metrics to all those claims and rebuttals?

I've heard the old 'oil companies are spreading disinformation to squelch
alternate energy' from the get go. But I never hear any numbers put to the
remonstration..

For example, a wind generator of what size, with what expected duty cycle,
will generate what amount of electricity which will convert to how much
hydrogen
which will power what sized vehicle for how many miles?

I keep up with the the energy debates, but there is so much information and
disinformation out there that some time back I found I had to limit myself to
only those arguments that came with the numbers and the math.\\

James

</HTML>