homestead - Re: [Homestead] One year vision

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] One year vision
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 06:41:04 -0500

On Aug 2, 2008, at 11:45 PM, Jerry B wrote:

I would hope that the
experience and expertise of the older ones here is not hidden away in
lonely cabins but available to those who are going to need every bit of
information, encouragement and 'how-to' advice they can get.

I hope we don't get to the point where the young give up trying new things. Surviving is not living.