homestead - Re: [Homestead] One year vision

  • From: April Frazier <raving_dove AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] One year vision
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

I have always wondered about the old saying that if we don't study history,
we are doomed to repeat it. Perhaps I'm really clueless, but it seems to me
that there's always an excuse to repeat history, simply because people don't
see the similarities of the situations, and think the differences make the
situation different.

April