homestead - Re: [Homestead] One year vision

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] One year vision
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:39:02 -0400

I think we have yet to hit bottom.

I try hard to be cheerful and hopeful, but sometimes I let the little voice of cynicism speak out loud in my head, because it saves me some time in the long run. (Oh, there she goes!)

I am not optimistic (on a national level) about the next year at all. And not so much after that, either.

On a personal level, I feel like we are doing exactly the right things, albeit we've left them a bit late.