homestead - Re: [Homestead] One year vision

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] One year vision
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:32:49 -0400

I am planning for the worst, hoping for the best. I'd love to be
proven wrong about some of the reasons I chose to homestead this land
and just be here cause I like the country.

I think times are going to get tighter before they get better.

On a personal scale, I expect next year to bring more independence here.

On a national scale, depending on what happens with this election, we
could be seeing rioting in the streets. Another stolen (or perceived
stolen) election will not sit well, especially given our economic fix,
foreign wars, etc.

Rob - Va