homestead - Re: [Homestead] One year vision

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] One year vision
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:48:59 -0400

Amen, although it didn't help they've been being looted systematically for years.

On Aug 1, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Lisa K.V. Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com >wrote:

What did people think before banks failed in the Great Depression? What are
we thinking now as major banks begin to fail (or get propped up by borrowing
millions and billions)?

Perhaps it's also my former experience as a Mortgage Broker rearing its ugly
head, but when I heard the recent news of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac needing
billions to be propped up, I had a queasy stomach that whole day. That was
bad financial news that I thought I'd never hear.

lkvp