homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wall-E

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wall-E
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:47:15 -0400

Well, I for one didn't see anything wrong with the first 'review' she wrote. Jeez...no wonder people are afraid to post..

Gene GeRue wrote:
On Jul 8, 2008, at 8:44 AM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
As soon as I replied I knew it was not "good" enough and didn't give the
answer you were looking for. ;) Sorry about that.

*A review of the movie WALL-E by Lisa Perry*

Hope that was better.

That was very good. You are now one of our designated movie reviewers.

Thank you taking the time to write something that is informative and helpful.