homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wall-E

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wall-E
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:54:43 -0400

> > On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:47 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:
> >
> >> Has anyone seen the new move, Wall-E? What is your reaction?

We went to a matinee show and enjoyed it. The collective "we" was my almost
13 year old son, my 18 year old son and myself (almost 46), so it pleased a
range of ages. I'd heard a glowing review the day before we went on NPR, so
I tried to not have high expectations, which can be a problem with movies,
but it was good nevertheless. It's an animated film I'll enjoy watching
again when it comes out on DVD and either or both of my sons want to see it,
I can't say that about many of them (though I enjoy *Finding Nemo* now and
then.)

Lisa