homestead - Re: [Homestead] Was Wall-E, now Wigglesworth

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Was Wall-E, now Wigglesworth
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:11:18 -0500

On Jul 8, 2008, at 9:31 AM, SJC wrote:

Hey!! Lynn!! Glad to see the name pop up. WB and hope all is well
there in the 'south'.

Lynn W. would not dare leave us. We would hunt her down and hug her until she was breathless from giggling. We would then call her Gigglesworth.

Susan Jane, still in Maine, where it's currently tooooo hot and muggy
for words.

So, you are saying that the mud season is over?