homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wall-E

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wall-E
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:58:34 -0500

On Jul 8, 2008, at 7:54 AM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:47 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

Has anyone seen the new move, Wall-E? What is your reaction?

We went to a matinee show and enjoyed it. The collective "we" was my almost
13 year old son, my 18 year old son and myself (almost 46), so it pleased a
range of ages. I'd heard a glowing review the day before we went on NPR, so
I tried to not have high expectations, which can be a problem with movies,
but it was good nevertheless. I

"Good" is good but non-descriptive. Good moviemaking skills evident, and/or good plot, writing? Do you agree that it is a message movie?