homestead - Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:21:44 -0800

Well, I only tried the stuff once. To me it is thin, not mud!

My mother, on the other hand, was a coffee connoiseur long before the whole Starbucks, this in brand, that in brand thing. She bought special coffee and special coffee pots and so forth and so on.

DH is another coffee nut. I won't buy anything but organic because of my high school chemistry teacher. He also taught at the local college and one of the things he did, besides the routine with magnesium and the sulfur stink bombs <g>, was to test coffee for chemicals. It's stuck with me ever since. More pesticides and other junk in *regular* coffe than most anything else.

As to caffeine, all things in moderation.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>