homestead - Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:16:52 -0800

Well, after the Jeff Foxworthy routine, I really can't picture *real* people using the stores. I'd just keep expecting to hear folks who sounded like the people in his routines.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

I've never been to a Piggly Wiggly, but the name makes me laugh. : ) I
am afraid if I tried to go into a Piggly Wiggly I would be afflicted
with a need to snort my way through the aisles making pig noises. If
I go to a conventional store up here it's usually Giant, or their
slightly cheaper little sister, Martin's. Neither inspires me to
wiggle-y a non-existent tail.