homestead - Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:04:42 EDT

Well...
I can't drink decaf. Hot, brown water. I can tell a mile away. Used to visit
my mom, and she'd offer me coffee and disappear into the kitchen. A few
moments later I'd call out, "That's OK, Mom. I know that's decaf. Never
mind!"
It smells funny.
I need my morning fix. Have to wait a small span of time between doses,
though, or 'nervous' stomach kicks in, and totally diminishes all the 'upper'

effects.
On the other hand, I can crawl into bed at night with a good book and a
fresh cup of coffee, and fall directly asleep.
Go figger.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

fuel-efficient used cars.