homestead - Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:47:13 -0400

I've never been to a Piggly Wiggly, but the name makes me laugh. : ) I am afraid if I tried to go into a Piggly Wiggly I would be afflicted with a need to snort my way through the aisles making pig noises. If I go to a conventional store up here it's usually Giant, or their slightly cheaper little sister, Martin's. Neither inspires me to wiggle-y a non-existent tail.

I was doing my buying in TJ's because the divine Miss M...(that would be my teenager) used to go to a fabulous school which just happened to be next door to it.
Now, Roy just combines a trip to his Yoga class with a coffee haul whenever we need it.

I'm looking forward to Gimme Coffee and the Ithaca Coffee Company and the Smart Monkey, though. My occasional pod-cast-grabbing-java-jolt is going to have variety!