homestead - Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:01:56 -0400

Everything in moderation. Even moderation. You know how you go to the eye doctor's office and they do "Which is better, this one or...this one?" I'm working on the theory that if I'm going to buy something from Columbia and have it shipped and pay the costs associated with that and an addiction, coffee is better than cocaine. So see, I'm already ahead of the game. ; P