homestead - Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban - Trader Joe's

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SCOTUS strikes gun ban - Trader Joe's
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:59:36 EDT

I moved here from Santa Clarita - about three hours away - and,
unfortunately, did not discover that we had a Trader Joe's until about a week
before we
left.

I used to get their newsletter, though, but thought the nearest was over the
hill in the San Fernando Valley. Duh. It pays to read something besides the
prices and the pastry selections. Location, location, location.

I'm gonna go looking online soon to see if their newsletter can be sent to
me here. Lots of clever little comments in it, along with whatever they're
hawking that month.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave
Feeling a bit isolated today. Dogs barked all night at nothing. Turned on
the outside light and peeped out the kitchen window at 2:15 a.m.. Cottontail.

fuel-efficient used cars.