homestead - Re: [Homestead] Very fast climate change

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Very fast climate change
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:32:48 -0500

On Jun 25, 2008, at 10:59 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I wish I had more time...google Jaramillo Event...that should get you
started..
Realize, too, that crustal displacement flipping and magnetic flipping
are two very different things..we are due for a magnetic flip.

I only read this one page but it appears to be written by one of the guys who discovered the data:

http://books.google.com/books?id=jjdL5PCZLTEC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=Jaramillo+Event&source=web&ots=T_6qj7_-Uo&sig=qg2y9pUlvC-_42eIXPaPPdljSF4&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result