homestead - Re: [Homestead] Very fast climate change

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Very fast climate change
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:29:23 -0400

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

Any truth to that rumor?

Our area of Virginia (southwest) is supposed to be relatively safe from any
number of problems natural and man-made. Whether that's entirely true or not
remains to be seen. And with the state of things, it seems it's only a
matter of time. I remember researching how many miles we'd be from nuclear
drift at one point but don't recall the answer. I guess if it comes to that,
I'll be having a glass and hugging my family.

Yeah, most of that 'safe' talk comes from Edgar Cayce, who believed/foresaw that the area would be safe in the future.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky