homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:05:48 -0800

Did they? And even if they did and mom's abuses didn't have an affect and dad's abuses didn't have an effect and if mom got the proper prenatal care and the delivery was perfect, before the poor critter saw 48 hours of life, it had already been injected with substances folks know head straight to the brain. Then they shot them up with more chemicals, send them off to be properly trained by the nanny state. Mom and dad were also trained by the same nanny state. Consumerism is their god.

Unfortunately, there are far too few the indoctrination didn't take on.

And here we see the problem. Well, here and in another e-mail. They aren't *involved.* They aren't even really engaged! They are having a good time. It's just one more video game, only this time they get to participate physically, one on one, instead of sitting infront of the boob tube or a computer. Actually, I take that back. Half of those "involved" or "excited" or whatever other emotion folks *want* to read into this, are still just sitting in front of a computer! It's a game, it's a party and it has nothing to do with reality.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

So blame their parents. They came perfect into the world.

I am happy to see more Americans involved. Regardless of why.