homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:00:12 -0400

Lynda, who wonders who else notices the trend of certain folks who have said
they won't respond to her posts to include them in every post a certain
person responds to.

I dind't respond to you, I responded to James. I said that you and I are not good conversationalists on this subject, and I meant it. I don't hide behind stuff like "some people" and "certain people". We disagree and you can't be polite about it. End of story.

Would you like to discuss something else? Beans, maybe.