homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:10:25 -0500

...but it is a
matter of principle, and for me that means a choice between Libertarian
and Green...I will vote for Bob Barr.

You also have the choice of not voting.

Thus far, James has said he will not vote, he will vote for McCain and now he will vote for Barr. I hope the rest of you are having as much fun. There is just nothing like a presidential election to clear the air, just get it all out. Ah, the passion. If relationships ran that hot they would be burned out in a year or less. There is still over four months to go until we get to start second guessing and asserting hind sight. I hope no one feels empty at the end. Save a little something in reserve.