homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:01:06 -0400

I'm not excited they are excited about Obama. *sigh* I am excited that they are excited by the process.

On Jun 20, 2008, at 8:36 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Sad that a 14 year is so clear on what is happening on the current
political
scene.

Yes. But far better that than the mindless stirring up of young people that
gets some so exited. Better some somber thinkers than glassy-eyed Hitler
Jungen.

"Deutchland, Dutchland, uber alles!" </HTML>