homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:30:09 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I am happy to see more Americans involved. Regardless of why.

Been wondering about that...I know a lot of folks are talking, but talk is cheap. Have you seen any stats regarding turnout at the primaries this year? I've heard that the Democrats are registering a lot of voters, but did they show up at the polls?
Is the percentage of voter turnout (compared to the primaries in 2004) greater than the population growth would increase it and if so, have they determined why?
Just wondering..

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky