homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homeschooling and unschooling

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homeschooling and unschooling
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:30:25 EDT

> >They are against having to work. They are for themselves. They are as
> animals, taking what they want, with no morals save their own codes.

And government schooling is changing this .... how?? You have now entered
the 'Ad Absurdum Zone'. Gangs are pilaging and raping in some completely
broken down segment of our society, so this is proof that homeschooling or
unschooling doesn't work for everyone.

Fine, fine, let me fine, fine tune that. Unschooling works for anyone that
goverment schooling would work for. Ego there's no need for government
schools. </HTML>