homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homeschooling and unschooling

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homeschooling and unschooling
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:18:26 -0500

No, these kids were excited by learning. For example, the writing
teacher's kids were writing stuff that was being published -- in the
local paper, in kids publications, and in the school. You can win the
argument as long as you say that any evidence that comes from schools
doesn't count. Makes for easy argument, but I'm not convinced.

Marie