homestead - Re: [Homestead] Odd tree problem

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Odd tree problem
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:33:17 -0400

I did a quick google search and saw a blurb from some guy who noted that the juglone seems to not affect native species, and strongly affects the nightshade family. Your own results with the apple, tomatoes, and basil seems to fit that model, but you probably already read that.
I gotta go for now, will try to check back in tomorrow..